Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PVD Lady Project: Leading Lady Brunch
Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Join the PVD Lady Project on Saturday, June 16 for the Leading Lady Brunch at Local 121!
- Herb Roasted Chicken Benedict, ricotta polenta cake, poached egg, hollandaise
- Baked Brioche French Toast, blackberry compote, whipped creme fraiche, maple syrup, toasted pecans
- Asparagus, Spring Potato and Chevre Frittata, green onion soubise, spring green salad
- coffee, tea, fresh juice, Bloody Mary or Mimosa
The Leading Lady Brunch will feature the second appearance of the PVD3x3-- a showcase of three amazing women from different backgrounds and careers. Each of our three speakers will have three minutes to share their advice and story of how they became Leading Ladies in their respective fields. We can't wait to hear from the following three inspirational women:
- Audrey McClelland- Founder of MomGenerations.com and Beauty & Style Editor for Lifetime Moms. Audrey has appeared in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and O Magazine.
- Alayne White- Owner of the fabulous Alayne White Spas in Providence + Bristol
- Libby Kimzey- At only 24 years old, Libby is running for District 8 State Representative
Early Bird tickets are $28 with an option to donate to the RI YWCA with a $35 Awesome Early Bird Ticket. Tickets purchased June 5-8 are $35 with an option to purchase the Awesome Ticket for $45.
Any questions please email email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!